- We work with a number of selected suppliers when providing our services. For a list of suppliers we work with please see our-suppliers
- Our services are either paid for by these selected suppliers when you enter into a contract with one of them in relation to your supply or by a fee agreed directly between you and ourselves
- When authorised by you pursuant to your letter of authority we will contact our selected suppliers in order to present you with options for your selection supplier
- We are not your agent for the selection of supplier or for entering into your contract
- Our income per contract varies based on market conditions at the time of entering into the contract and the specific characteristics of your consumption patterns and is only known after the contract has completed
- We try to maximise our buying power with suppliers for the benefit of our qualifying clients. Where this is possible this benefit will be shared with the clients on 50:50 basis and you will be notified of any benefit to be received annually
- With respect to utilities where we are paid by the supplier, as opposed to fixed fee received from you, the typical payment received from our supplier for our services average [2%] of your spend on the utility and in the event that market circumstances or the services provided result in a commission that is greater than [10%] of your total spend we will inform you
- In the event that you wish to know the precise level of the commission received in relation to your contract please contact email@example.com
- You agree that all documents produced or received by us in connection with providing our services to you are owned by us. We may agree to provide you with copies of some or all of these documents upon written request, subject to your written agreement not to disclose any such documents and/or the information contained within them to any third parties without our prior written consent. Depending on the nature of your request this may incur an administration fee.
Here at Energisave Online Ltd we pride ourselves on delivering an honest, and professional service to all of our customers.
Should something go wrong, or you are unhappy about the service you have received, please do get in touch with us at your earliest opportunity so we can look into resolving the matter for you as soon as possible.
You can contact us on Complaints@energisave.co.uk
Our friendly Quality Assurance team will log your concerns and assign you a Case Reference within 2 working days.
We will contact you within 10 working days, to update you on our investigation.
If you remain dissatisfied with the resolution, you can escalate your concerns to our complaints manager, by emailing Complaints@energisave.co.uk ‘FAO Complaints Manager’.
If after 8 weeks or if deadlock is reached, then you contact Ombudsman Services – they offer a free impartial service.
Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF
Phone: 0330 440 1624